Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: ah, she...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cruel dreams
    and tiny tears
    pave you under what
    she meant to you.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Pixelina's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ouch, this is so short but it does get to me

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i really didn't know about this one...i tried making it into a haiku........but.....it didn't happen......but i am glad you liked it...now that I think about it...I do write about "her" a lot...but that's ok I guess...because it was quite a big matter (word choice could be better)....but i am not looking for word choice right now...am I? no I am not..hehehhe

    but thank you......

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Soiled Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am with lindsay on this one. short simple and bam. i really liked this one even wrote it in my notebook. your write word choice is a little off but it leaves it open for multiple inturpetations


    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •